These EPDM Bellows are designed to absorb movement and compensate for minor misalignment in pipework.
Typical use is for chilled water and low pressure heating systems.
- Fitted with floating zinc plated carbon steel flanges drilled to EN 1092-1
- Reduces noise and vibration
- Floating steel flanges allow for simple bolt alignment and installation
- Non-clogging, long radius arch configuration
- Max. operating pressure: 16 bar
- Test pressure: 24 bar
- Vacuum rating: 650mm/Hg
- Temperature range: -20°C to 90°C
Pleas refer to pressure temperature graph in the performance chart tab.